Will you be the one who becomes the Big Kahuna? As our theme suggests, this year’s Casual Concours Charity Car Show celebrates everything Hawaiian and Ford Thunderbird. Join us on Saturday, October 14th between 9 am—2 pm as we return to a new and old club favorite venue, the iconic Indian Canyons Golf Resort in Palm Springs, California. Tickets are $25 each and can be purchased the day of the show at the entrance gate.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Last year’s show brought out 190 cars and well over 1100 attendees. With so many members thrilled about our return to Indian Canyons Golf Resort, we expect even more cars and larger crowds.
It's a full weekend of fun. While the car show itself is Saturday, we have the usual Friday night Kick-Off Party, the Saturday night Awards Banquet, and the Sunday morning brunch. You may pre-register for all of these activities here.
There is much more information on the show and the classes in the August Solenoid, so please consult it for all the details.
=============== REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED (please disregard this section============
How do I pay for registration?
Great Autos accepts debit/credit cards and PayPal for event registration. For debit/credit cards for non-PayPal members, you should still select PayPal as your payment method when prompted. You can then choose the option to pay directly via debit/credit card as a guest.
If you wish to pay by check, do not register online. Instead print the Manual Concours 2023 Registration Form and submit it by mail with your check. Checks must be received by the stated deadline dates, due to increasing mail delays.
Summary of activities
A summary of weekend activities appears below. Click the purple Register Now button to start the registration process for you and your group.
October 13 - Kick-off Party 5:00-7:00pm
* at Porsche Palm Springs
* Open bar & passed hors d'oevres
* $35/person pre-registration; $40/person at door
October 14 - Car Show 9:00am - 2:00pm
* at Indian Canyons Golf Resort
* Advanced registration required (for showing a car) - $50 per car (includes 2 Concours guest passes)
* Spectator tickets can be purchased at the gate entrance the day of the show.
October 14 - Awards Banquet and Show 6:00pm - 9:00pm
* at Desert Princess Country Club in Cathedral City
* Advanced registration required - $60 per person
* Meal selection of beef, chicken or vegetarian
October 15 - Sunday Brunch 11:00am
* at Rick's Cafe in Palm Springs
* Advanced registration required - $35 per person
* Seating limited